The school has a fleet of 20 buses.
- Transport facilities are provided for the convenience of the students, although it is not an obligatory service of the school.
- Applications for school transport cancellation, change of bus stops, change of bus routes etc., Should be submitted to school Transport In-charge one month in advance.
- Buses will be available only in the routes and at stops fixed by the school. Any request for new stops will not be entertained. However, the school reserves the right to make any change if found inevitable.
- Students travelling by the school bus should always be in proper school uniform and in possession of the school ID card with proper bus number failing which, they will not be allowed to board the bus.
- Students must report at the scheduled stop 5 minutes before the bus arrival time.
- Students must travel only by the bus allocated to them.
- No student will be allowed to board a bus other than the one allotted, unless he/she has written permission from the school authorities.
- If a student wants to get down at a different bus stop, he/she should submit a request letter signed by the parent to the Principal/transport office and obtain special permission for the same.
- The bus facility will be cancelled for those students who damage any bus fittings or indulge in acts of misbehavior/indiscipline in the bus.
- In case of misbehavior in the bus, the teacher/driver is authorized to take immediate necessary steps and report the matter to the Principal/transport In charge for further actions, if necessary. Such a Student will be taken off the bus.
- Eating, drinking or playing any game in the bus is strictly forbidden.
- The School buses are fitted with a governor, GPS tracking system and RFID. There is a fully equipped first aid box in every bus. As you are aware the school will take every precaution for the safety of the children, however, the school is not responsible for situations beyond their control.
- Parents are requested to forward the entire request regarding transport to the mail ID circulated for Parents for communication.
- Parents of children from class Nursery to Grade VII should come/send a responsible person to receive their ward from the bus stop failing which the child will be brought back to school.
- Please ensure that, under no circumstances, any parents board the bus to discuss the problem of their ward. In case of any issue, it is to be discussed, please meet the school authorities.
- Any communication through drivers/caretakers will not be entertained and responded.
School ERP App